Sunday, December 23, 2018

Light posting through year end


 - by New Deal democrat

Between now and New Year's Day, there are only two scheduled economic reports of any significance -- new home sales and the Case Shiller house price index -- and the former will likely not be posted if the government shutdown continues.

So expect light posting for the next 9 days at this here blog.

I'll still have my usual Weekly Indicators next Saturday. Also (no promises!), but I expect to do a comprehensive housing update, since I haven't done that in two months. And I should do my year end report card, in which I go back to my forecasts for 2018 that I posted last January, and see how well, or poorly, I did. If I am industrious, or if events warrant, a couple of other things might get posted. But that's probably about it.