Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Been a Banner Week At the Bonddad Blog

I wanted to take the time out to make the following points about the blog.

1.) NDD has been doing some great work on breaking the ECRI leading index.  This is a great example of what makes blogs great: people with a particular specialty providing very useful information to the viewing community.  To read more see these links:

A Peek Inside ECRI' Black Box
An Examination of the Model for ECRI's Black Box
Beta Testing the Shadow LEI Index
The ECRI Index, unmasked

2.) I would be remiss if I didn't point out that I went bullish on the market on Monday when it broke out (of course, having said that, expect a crash in the next few days). 

For more, see the following:

What Will It Take For Me to Be Impressed With the Market
Morning Market
Morning Market
Morning Market

So, from both NDD and myself, thanks for reading and having a data-centric view of reality.