- by New Deal democrat
I don't know why, but FRED always seems to take its time posting data from the monthly new home sales report.
So, graphy goodness tomorrow, but in the meantime, the bulletpoint takeaway:
- Needless to say, a good report, with a new expansion high, and
- the three month moving average has stopped declining, BUT
- the big increase this month was all about the hurricane affected South, which contributed over 80,000, and
- the three month moving average is nevertheless below its high from this past March, and
- keep in mind that outliers in this report are frequently revised largely away come the next month