Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome to INO Readers

Welcome to all INO readers. I hope you like the blog. We have a good collection of opinions and writers here. Scroll down and click for some earlier posts.

There are three other contributors here. In no particular order of importance they are

Invictus: I asked him to contribute because he provides a great counter-balance to my current bullishness.

Silver Oz: SO was a regular commenter until I added him as a full-time contributor over the last few months.

New Deal Democrat: who also contributes lengthy, well-researched pieces to the blog.

I am very proud of the depth and breadth of opinions here. We don't always agree -- in fact, we are evenly split between bulls and bears right now. But the differences are civil. And frankly, I have not found anything inherently wrong with the bears analysis; it is all very well researched and analyzed. We just happen to disagree. And it may happen that they are right in the long run.

So, I hope you come back.