Saturday, October 1, 2016

Weekly Indicators for September 26 - 30 at XE.com


 - by New Deal democrat

My Weekly Indicators post is up at XE.com. The recent "wobbliness" continues, but with a different cast of characters each week.

On a side note, real life has continued to occupy so much time that my blogging activity has been very limited.  That is likely to continue for 2 or 3 more weeks.  That's a shame, because there are some changes afoot that I would like to share.

In general, while the shallow industrial recession of 2015 did end in about March of this year, the subsequent rebound is proving pretty shaky.  Some Doomish relationships have appeared that should not be disregarded.  I am confident that we are not in a recessioin now, nor is one imminent, but there are more and more signs that make me think that, in terms of baseball, we are maybe in the top of the 8th inning for this expansion.