Thursday I'll be doing a free webinar that will review the last month or so of US economic data along with an overview of the major markets (equities and bonds). It's free! It'll last at most 30 minutes (probably shorter). You can sign up here.
- All major terrorist attacks against westerners since 2014 (NYT)
- Growing up in a bad neighborhood worse than we thought (NYT)
- We have no idea who'll become a terrorist (NYT)
- Califonia nearing deal for $15/min. wage (NYT)
- This week's economics release schedule (CR)
- Abe will announce a stimulus measure (Strait Times)
- The next banking storm (BB)
- Beef demand increasing (BB)
- The shift from manufacturing to service isn't going as smoothly as China would like (FT)
- Batman v. Superman has a great weekend (BB)
- the 89% pay-cut that brought Trump to Tennesse (BB)
- Global miners buying back bonds (FT)
- Lower rate hikes costing financial companies $5 billion (FT)
Is Beef What's For Dinner, Again?