Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Question For Bonddad Blog Readers

Hey folks -- this is Bonddad and I need some advice.

My wife and I are picking out Christmas gifts for my nephew.  He's got an econ degree for UT and is a part owner in a business just north of San Antonio.  He's very sharp from a money perspective, so I wanted to get him a good book on the markets.

I've settled on the following:

The Money Masters of Our Time

The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham

One Up on Wall Street


Basically, he's got the raw knowledge, but I think it's the application of it that would be the most benefit.  One of the ways that I learned about economics and the markets was to read these interviews, because it showed me how other people practically applied their knowledge.

Anyway -- does anybody have a preference -- or other recommendations?